Tuesday, February 14, 2012

The Abundance Experiment, Day 9

When I am aware of the God-Self within me as my total fulfillment, I am totally fulfilled. I am now aware of this Truth. I have found the secret of life, and I relax in the knowledge that the Activity of Divine Abundance is eternally operating in my life. I simply have to be aware of the flow, the radiation, of that Creative Energy, which is continuously, easily and effortlessly pouring forth from my Divine Consciousness. I am now aware. I am now in the flow. ~The Abundance Book by John Randolph Price

I feel the flow radiating through me. It's been a constant theme with my clients lately, them resetting their frequencies to match that of Divine Abundance. I've been feeling my vibration shifting and aligning itself to the Universe's as well.

Now, for the visioning. I'm still struggling with seeing my life as I desire it to be, in the present tense. I still catch myself thinking and expressing audibly as well, that I can't afford this or that, instead of being so sure of my abundance as my exact reality.

So, visioning is where I am focusing right now..... wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment