Saturday, February 18, 2012

The Abundance Experiment, Day 12

" I lift up my mind and heart to be aware, to understand, and to know that the Divine Presence I AM is the Source and Substance of all my good." -John Randolph Price, exert from The Abundance Book.

I've been a little stressed out lately, but really actively trying to let go of the stress and lock in on TRUST. You see, I have a couple of houses that I rent out in Washington state. The tenants of each houses gave notice one month apart that they were leaving. To pay the mortgages without the tenants help was very, very intimidating to me.

This is the current situation: The tenant in the first house paid through this month as her last months rent, but vacated a couple of days ago. She left her personal washer and dryer behind because she couldn't use them anymore. A couple of years ago, I had my washer and dryer stolen out of the house by some tenants when they moved out. So, wow, a new set to replace what was taken before? Lovely. :)

Then, she showed the house yesterday to a young gentleman who loved the house and wants to move in immediately. So, the rental of the first house went like clockwork.

I couldn't have asked for a better flow. I am extremely grateful to the Universe for taking such good care of me. I am grateful to myself that I didn't let myself get overwhelmed with fear and trusted that I would be taken care of! I just know that the other house is going to flow easily and effortlessly also!

I live in an Abundant world. I am Abundant. I am love. You are love. Tap into this frequency of Abundance with me. You will love every second of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment