Saturday, February 11, 2012

The Abundance Experiment, Day 6

1. My inner supply instantly and constantly takes on form and experience according to my needs and desires, and as the Principle of Supply in action, it is impossible for me to have any needs or unfulfilled desires. ~ exert from The Abundance Book by John Randolph Price

I I went shopping today, not for anything specific, but mostly just to move the energy around.... I'm giggling a little right now because I think that's the first time I've ever used that excuse before to go shopping! I bought a few little things here and there, and each time I made it to the register, the prices were discounted even more! It was a fun experiment of shopping and supply in action!

I'm finding that I'm not processing these last few statements as verbally as the first couple. I guess I feel somewhat like I would be redundant, as I'm actively trying to live with these principles deep within me, flowing out of me. The laws of cause and effect are naturally occurring internally and externally.




No comments:

Post a Comment