Wednesday, February 15, 2012

The Abundance Experiment, Day 10

1. I keep my mind and thoughts off “this world” and I place my entire focus on God within as the only Cause of my prosperity. I acknowledge the Inner Presence as the only activity in my financial affairs, as the substance of all things visible. I place my faith in the Principle of Abundance in action within me. ~Exert from The Abundance Book by John Randolph Price

I feel pretty clear right now. There are a few places within me that I sense are not in alignment with this as a complete belief. I trust that I am taken care of, but I'm still feeling like I need to do my part, and that is the "action" component.

Yesterday I finished my part finally of a long, laborious task; working towards amending a frustrating hospital bill. This has been quite daunting to me, stressing both my body and soul. Now that the required paperwork is done and in their hands, I can let it go... let the Universe take care of the bill and I don't have to worry about it anymore.

F For some reason, I have felt like part of this process of owning my eternal rights to Abundance, comes with freeing all the binds that material bills, taxes, and incidentals have on me. Specifically, anything that resembles "stuck" energy. This aspect of Abundance feels clear now and I can just let go of any expectation or anxiety and let the energy of money flow.

All the other aspects of Abundance is feeling really, really good right now. My relationship with my teenage son is really healthy and happy. My relationships in general have been good. I feel motivated and enjoying my work. And, I may be even creating a new romantic relationship....

No comments:

Post a Comment