Thursday, February 9, 2012

The Abundance Experiment, Day 4

Through my consciousness of my God-Self, the Christ within, as my source, I draw into my mind and feeling nature the very substance of Spirit. This substance is my supply, thus my consciousness of the Presence of God within me is my supply. ~ expert from The Abundance Book by John Randolph Price


I was thinking about earlier about how interconnected everything is. An example I sometimes use with my clients is this, we breathe oxygen that the plants and trees provide for us by their exhalation, our exhalation of carbon dioxide provides the gas that they breathe. We are dependent upon each other in a reciprocal way. We live in a reciprocal universe.

Everything comes from God and is God and that includes me. When I forget that that current of energy runs through me and is me, when I ignore that I am tapped into "the" conductor of the Universe, I miss out on the fireworks. I'm curious... if it is that simple, why do most of us "forget" so often who we really are and what we are connected to?

No comments:

Post a Comment