Monday, February 13, 2012

The Abundance Experiment, Day 8

My consciousness of the Spirit within me as my unlimited Source is the Divine Power to restore the years the locusts have eaten, to make all things new, to lift me up to the High Road of abundant prosperity. This awareness, understanding and knowledge of Spirit appears as every visible form and experience that I could possibly desire. ~exert from The Abundance Book by John Randolph Price

I think about how today I was going through all my old writings and poems. Thinking about all that I learned from my failed relationships. How my perspective and awareness is so different now... I remember in my 20's reading things from my teens and marveling at the simplicity of my feelings. Now I am basically doing the same thing. I comment about this because I think of how Abundance isn't just money and material goods. It's love. It's friendship. It's music, and nature, and everything that you could hope and dream for.

I dream of romantic abundance. I have yearned to find my partner. I have yearned for this, and yet felt very, very content in my life without. I have enjoyed meeting different men and having wonderful interactions, and as of yet, I have not met the one that I choose to take the rest of the journey with.

As this awareness flows through me, patience and tolerance for MYSELF radiates like never before. I recognize that I am not perfect still, as I always have, and yet I am not fixating on perfection in myself or in my partner. The more that I cut myself some slack for being a mere human doing my best to connect and live with Spirit, the more I cut the same slack for everyone else. We are all just doing the best we can, with the tools we've got. I've often been good at allowing that in others, but rarely within myself.

I think that as I ponder this abundance that is gathering within me and through me, it is restoring the parts of me that the locusts have destroyed, creating me anew, and finally ready, to meet my love.

No comments:

Post a Comment