Wednesday, February 22, 2012

The Abundance Experiment, Day 15

Money is not my supply. No person, place or condition is my supply. My awareness, understanding and knowledge of the all-providing activity of the Divine Mind within me is my supply. My consciousness of the Truth is unlimited, therefore, my supply is unlimited." ~exert from John Randolph Price, The Abundance Book

I feel tapped in. Seriously, everything is flowing in a beautiful profound way. I'm not necessarily seeing financial abundance, or really romantic abundance yet, but my relationships are deepening and new people, with amazing awareness, are coming into my existence. I live in gratitude, my metaphorical cup hath runneth over. Namaste.

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Mind if I join the discussion? I have been looking for people I can discuss these issues with.

    I have been studying this book for a while now and it has changed my life. But, I also struggle with the image of God within rather than "out there" somewhere. It is empowering!

    Yet, it has made me realize how judgmental I am and how easy it is to criticize others, both of which block abundance of any kind.

    And I wonder if calling this the "Abundance Experiment" shows doubt that it can succeed, another block. You need to have full faith that this will work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there, I just today discovered your comment (and others too!) in my "spam" filter that I didn't even know I had! Sorry for not responding sooner.

    Actually,the last paragraph of your comment really sums up this experience thus far... and that is part of why I've chosen to continue privately. It was feeling like I was almost making a mockery of the 40 day Prosperity Plan, and that wasn't my intention. So, I needed to re-frame and do over!

    Thanks again for your feedback! I'd love to continue hearing from you when you feel inspired, contrary, or enlightened! I appreciate your insights!

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete