Monday, February 20, 2012

The Abundance Experiment, Day 14

Through my consciousness of my God-Self, the Christ within, as my source, I draw into my mind and feeling nature the very substance of Spirit. This substance is my supply, thus my consciousness of the Presence of God within me is my supply. ~ expert from The Abundance Book by John Randolph Price
It's very interesting when I ponder this statement. At first, nothing much was coming up outside of the blah, blah, blah in my head. And then, as I continued to sit with it, two ideas emerged and merged. The first is that we as humans have constructed the word and definition of "enough". Our sentiment, "My cup hath runneth over", is again a representation of our limitations on what is enough. The Universe holds no measuring device for "enough" or "not enough". When I allow myself to sit with this curiosity inside of me, all of my problems and fears seem very, very small. I'm surmising that the secret is to tap into the infinite supply that is within without suppression, without judging what is "enough" or "not enough". When I am able to do that, when WE are able to do that, the possibilities will truly be endless.

No comments:

Post a Comment