Monday, February 6, 2012

The Abundance Experiment, Day 1

Forward
Today I start a journey of self-discovery and increased awareness. I have read the book, The Abundance Book by John Randolph Price, and am applying the principles and instructions for allowing the full spectrum of Abundance to not only come into my life, but to overwhelm me so that the Abundance also flows out of me and into others', as it is intended. This is a process of dedication and serious belief change.

I have decided to do Mr. Price's 40 Day Prosperity Plan publicly. Journaling my innermost thoughts and beliefs, allowing myself to be completely transparent and vulnerable to whatever audience chooses to follow this journey with me. This plan ascends as such, one time per day I will write out, in order, one of the ten statements from the book. I will meditate upon the words for several minutes, and then journal my thoughts, feelings, and feedback as to what I see happening in my world, which may or may not be effected by this Prosperity Plan. I will use some critical judgment, as well as, intuition and spiritual insights. Bear with me, as I could get mushy from time to time doing this experiment!

I will appreciate your feedback, even if you think I won't like what you have to say, because this, like any good experiment, will only become richer with input from a variety of opinions.

My hypothesis is that money will flow freely to and from me, building momentum and solidarity, as the God-given energetic tool that it is. I also believe that I will see abundance in other areas where it "feels" like it's been lacking, namely, in the romance department! I'm open to abundance how ever it shows itself to me, and I will share candidly with you. If you choose to take on this Prosperity Plan, I strongly urge you to purchase the book, read it, and then begins when you can fully commit to 40 continual days.

From the book, as instructed:
This day, February 6, 2012, I cease believing in visible money as my supply and my support and I view the world of effect as it truly is... simply an outpicturing of my former beliefs. I believed in the power of money, therefore I surrendered my God-given power and authority to an objectified belief. I believed in the possibility of lack, thus causing a separation in consciousness from the Source of my supply. I believed in mortal man and carnal conditions, and through this faith gave man and conditions power over me. I believed in the mortal illusion created by the collective consciousness of error thoughts, and in doing so, I have limited the Unlimited. No more! This day, I renounce my so-called humanhood and claim my divine inheritance as a Be-ing of God. This day I acknowledge God and only God as my substance, my supply and my support.

Day 1
"God is lavish, unfailing Abundance, the rich omnipresent substance of the Universe. This all-providing Source of infinite prosperity is individualized as me—the Reality of me."

Thoughts:
At first glance, I think to myself, "Oh, heck yeah!" Years before The Secret became such a phenomenon I had learned about beliefs and the structures that support them. I had come to realize that just as a single grain of sand is still, nonetheless, sand... I am also fully God, as we all are. So, this type of thinking on the surface, isn't new. It is the core basis of my beliefs.

And then, the thought occurred to me... "if you truly believed this to be true, then you wouldn't have to do this Prosperity Plan experiment. You would already be living in Abundance." So, apparently I have some serious, deep rooted beliefs systems, likely that I was taught by my parents and grandparents, that I still believe to be true. They have always feared lack, and I need to own that I do also, so I can release it and stop making it true.

The next thought that I process is this, "Infinite prosperity??? What is that? What would it look like? Will I be able to handle it if it really comes to fruition?"

Ah-ha... now I understand why this requires 40 straight days to reprogram this multi-layered belief matrix.

1 comment:

  1. Last night I dreamed I was back in college at George Fox. We were preparing for a field trip of some sort. I interacted with some of the guys that I used to be close friends with, it was really nice because somehow I knew I hadn't seen them in a while and I missed them. There was abundance all around us, financially, romantically, all this goodness was dictating the direction of the dream. I awoke this morning feeling very connected and contemplative.

    ReplyDelete