Sunday, January 3, 2010

Welcome 2010! OMG! What Do I Do Now?!

I'm regrouping and reframing here in Santa Cruz County, California! Between apartment hunting and searching for my essentials in a massive 26 foot moving van, and not having a steady income flowing, I think I'm holding it pretty well together!

Did I mention that this is scary?! Holy crud, making a humongous leap of faith like this kind of move is like being set on the edge of a cliff, blind-folded, spun around 10 times (like the game "Pin the Tail on the Donkey"), and then told to walk forward and trust that the Universe isn't going to let you walk off the edge! But, alas, I am doing just that, trusting my instincts, trusting the Universe, and allowing it to flow. And, it will flow... right?!

So, I'm drinking my coffee on this lazy Sunday morning and wondering, when is the last time you've done something that you've really, really wanted to do and have felt the cosmic "pull" towards doing, even though it's scary and the end result is unclear? Have you pushed through and done it? Have knocked on the door of the unknown and walked through?

So, let me be frank when I say that if you are really, really wanting to rob a bank and you think that the Universe if guiding you to become an infamous bank robber, it's likely NOT the Universe, it's mental illness. You see, the Universe will call you to action and change and steadfastness only with things that are ecological (good for you, others and the world) and stealing isn't ecological... even when you're good at it!

What is the Universe calling you to do? It's now 2010 and the world is your oyster. I know there has been a lot of gloom and doom talk about the economy. I know that the "economy" has become the #1 excuse for all the problems of the world.

And, I think it's crap.

The economy cycles, when we get more "up" financially, people start getting greedy and then Karma comes in and hands out tickets. Then we start falling into a "down" cycle and people start depending more upon one another and helping out for the greatest good. So, my point being, don't let the down economy stop you from manifesting your aspirations! Now is the time to take your well designed goals and turn them into reality!

Be brave, young soldiers, step up and out of your comfort zone and trust that the Universe will guide you in your quest. And, I will heed my own advice and keep plugging away with all of the details to make my dreams a reality too!

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment