Monday, March 10, 2008

Bon Voyage!

As an Aquarian, I am a water bearer by nature. An air sign as well. So, my head often lives in the clouds, while my body moves through this space much like water does. Changing my environment subtly at times, and harshly at other times. My personal goals are to move through this lifetime creating positive changes in myself and those around me. This blog is my first attempt to communicate my intentions to this world and to myself. What transpires through these pages are yet unknown, but hopefully the ripple effect of positive change will transcend.

To end this introduction, I would like to quote Arthur Golden's work of art, Memoirs of a Geisha, "We lead our lives like water flowing down a hill, going more or less in one direction until we splash into something that forces us to find a new course." I have now splashed into something that is allowing me to embark on a new course, and I invite your comments and feedback!

No comments:

Post a Comment